When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, The Village at Legacy Pointe welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We’ve designed our rehabilitation program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a five-star rehabilitation setting.
Getting You Home – Better, Faster, Stronger
Why do professionals refer so many patients to The Village at Legacy Pointe for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-certified community, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. For nearly a quarter century, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
- Personal Ambassador Program
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Service plans customized to your needs
- 24-hour staffing with Registered Nurse
- Health care management and monitoring with physician oversight
- Resident call system
- Flat screen televisions and internet access
- Scheduled transportation
- Luxurious semiprivate suites
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- On-site Social Services Director providing counseling and referral services